Home » Construction Businesses Support – Introducing I-Construct

Construction Businesses Support – Introducing I-Construct

I-Construct is a government-backed project, designed to help local companies access opportunities in the construction market and develop new products and services within their businesses.

How could my company benefit from the I-Construct programme?

Network

All eligible SME companies will become members of the I-Construct Network, which is worth up to £800 per year. Through the network, you will be able to benefit from:

  • A webinar and events programme
  • Profile-raising support and access to the member portal
  • The opportunity to take part in innovation competitions
  • Use of the new I-Construct hub to launch new products and services
  • Advice on where else you can get support outside of the I-Construct project.

Business development support

Up to 9 hours of free 1:1 business mentoring and advice, worth £1,200, from industry experts, who have director-level experience working in the construction sector or supply chain, and who are passionate about using their experience to help SMEs develop and grow.

Grant funding

Through I-Construct, there is the opportunity to apply for a grant of between £1,000 and £20,000 to part-fund the development and launch of a new product or service. The company will be required to provide 70% of the funding for a project, but the remaining 30% will be supported through the I-Construct grant, which does not need to be repaid.

Eligible projects must focus on an innovation within the business or improving digital systems. Grant funding can be used for a wide range of costs including consultancy, software, hardware and the creation of a new role to manage the project.

Watch the Video 

How can I apply for I-Construct?

The easiest way to get involved is to complete the expression of interest form on the website. You can also email  or call 07739 971 656.